cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Connect with others living with health conditions

Meds for Mild COPD?

You really barely if ever notice. But you were smart enough to get a Spirometry Test and have been diagnosed with Mild COPD. Why was this important to you? What changes have you made in your lifestyle? My #1 hope is that you Quit Smoking because that is the only known treatment that can slow the progression of your COPD! 

But what else should you do? Do you need to change your diet, exercise, daily routine, home and personal hygiene, med regimen? Did you know that Bleach was recently found to compromise your COPD? Choose another more natural cleaner such as White Vinegar! You can learn more right here https://excommunity.becomeanex.org/groups/copd?sr=search&searchId=3b29d718-50ec-4bd7-bf49-d8fc1b879c...‌. We try to share the latest known information on all stages of COPD and what you can do to manage your lung health.

Here's a perspective on medication for mild COPD:

Medscape: Medscape Access 

Check with your Doctor about their best recommendations to enjoy a full, happy, healthy Life!

Breathe Easy

LLAP!

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
3 Replies
johio

I agree it is so important to follow that regimen you outlined.....even with mild cold...I am convinced that is very important to begin the fight and maybe slow the progression down...because it will progress

0 Kudos
elvan

Thank you Thomas3.20.2010‌ AND johio‌ I was NOT smart enough to get a spirometry test when I had MILD COPD...my pulmonologist says my COPD is "MODERATE" now...I guess it doesn't get classified as severe until you have to be on oxygen 24/7...I think the reminders about how to care for ourselves are imperative because it would seriously be SO EASY to just lay around and surrender to this monster disease...it affects everything.  I hope people are listening...

0 Kudos
johio

I didn't know that Ellen...we are all going to fight this together.....

0 Kudos