cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

plug66

out of surgery

just spoke with bill surgery is over, but not w/out incident.....artery in her hand was not working properly, so had to get into her leg again for more artery, but she is in recovery and resting well.....told bill about the prayer chains, and that we all send our love, he assured me he would tell her....will keep you all posted  xoxoxo

8 Replies
YoungAtHeart

Oh,God - what a tough, tough road for this courageous, uplifting, spunky, sparkling dear woman.  Let's keep the prayers going.....that was a very significant surgery.

Glad to hear she made it through - but what an ordeal.

elvan

I did not realize until last night when I spoke to Pat that she also has her OTHER hand bandaged so she can't even hold a phone.  She apparently has an infection in her OTHER hand, I don't know what it is but it involved lancing if I understood that right.  So she has NO HANDS????  I guess all updates will come through her husband Bill to Pat.  My heart hurts for her, she is SUCH a sweet and brave and positive lady...not sure I could maintain that positivity.

Thank you so much plug66‌, you are ANOTHER sweet and brave and positive lady and you are SO APPRECIATED!

Love,

Ellen

MarilynH

Still praying for our dear sweet Sharon for strength and healing and peace of mind and of course for a speedy recovery for both hands! 

0 Kudos
plug66

just spoke to sharon, we've been playing phone tag......she is soooo amazing......laughing, joking.......she is doing well, and if any of you call her.....give her time to get the phone and to put it on speaker......she is not allowed to bear weight on her leg for 6 weeks.....omg.....she has had more set backs with this injury than any one person should have......but she is one hell of a warrior....thats what makes her so darn loveable.....keep the prayers going xoxoxo.....Pat

bonniebee

I will continue praying for Sharon she has been through so much with this and somehow manages to keep her  great  sense of humor and positive personality ! What a lady !

0 Kudos
Giulia

Dear Lord, how much does this sweet woman have to go through?!!!  Prayers continuing.

0 Kudos
djmurray

I couldn't agree with Giulia more -- We're all sending love.

0 Kudos
ShawnP

I'm thinking about her and praying.

0 Kudos