cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

Fee33

Venting helps Me stay smoke free

Venting really helps me stay smoke free like today of all days is a Monday I done got a call from my friend who wants to come over not happening I done got a call from my son be so disrespectful to me an everyone at that place he's at what's next I didn't go to prayer group this morning why because I was burned out last night I'm planning my wedding my bridesmaids wanna know what my maiden honor wearing etc etc. Uh what next I got fussed at by my fiance because I didn't go to prayer group I done gave him a piece of my mind my wedding in 18 days y'all I'm just ranting on an on I hope I don't bother anyone doing this use to no lie y'all I would smoke a cigarette the minute something stressful hits me now I come here I thank God for all of y'all I don't know y'all all r all of y'all names but I do wanna say thank you an I'm fighting the good fight staying smoke free I'm not caving in I'm not gonna give up on feelings to cigarettes I am going to keep on going forward!!! So if your going through something an want to vent to message me I'm here for y'all all. We can do this together one minute r second at a time not SMOKING thank y'all for taking your time out to read this.

Tags (1)
9 Replies
Roller831

You do whatever it is you need to do instead of smoke.  Keep up the great work!

0 Kudos
Fee33

Thank you so much!!! Use to I'll pick up a cigarette an vent on the phone puffing away I refuse to sink!!! Enough said 

0 Kudos
maryfreecig

Alright then. Keep walking forward and sharing the good, the bad and whatever else. 

Fee33

Thank you I sure will my night getting better my fiance bringing home fried chicken lol 

0 Kudos
KMC56

We're all here for you.. one form or another.  I was a daily blogger of vents and tears!   I even though it would be so much better for a lobotomy!!  This truly very therapeutic for you...and you have an enormous plate full...stick tight!

~Kathy

Fee33

Thank you KMC56

0 Kudos
elvan

Venting is a great tool and most of us used it frequently in the beginning of our quits...for support, for advice, just to hear that we were not losing our minds.  You can do this, you ARE doing this!

Fee33

Yes sometimes I feel I'ma lose it then I keep thinking hey you know how many people have already been thru this stage on here if they can make it out of it you can too Felicia so yes thanks 

0 Kudos

You're doing all of the right things, Felicia! We've got your back! Sorry you had a rough Day!