cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

DonnaMarie

Day 3, look at me

As I sit here with a Hall's cough drop in my mouth, I'm embarking on day 3. Not sure how I'm feeling. I am taking today as a down day. I've got to shake this cold and there are no parties planned, no big events, no this or that. I have one mission today beyond not smoking and that's to go to Harris Teeter and get toilet paper on sale/half price. I live an exciting life, eh? 

2017_10_01_3.jpg

0 Kudos
4 Replies
YoungAtHeart

Love the drawing!  I think if we put your life against most of ours, we would have a level "playing" field. I went to the farmers market this morning, then came home and ironed my bedroom curtains and got them back up...whooooopeeee!

The EXCITING part of your day is that you have made the decision to quit smoking and are honoring it today!

Celebrate THAT!

Nancy

elvan

I have to make a Walmart run today, other wise, not doing a damn thing.  Watching TV. napping, and HEY toilet paper on sale is HUGE!

0 Kudos
TW517

From my 20's thru most of my 50's, I would do all of my weekly shopping in one, maybe two stores.  Now I'm such a cheapskate, I'll go to 5 stores to buy 5 items.  So a half price sale on toilet paper?  Darn right I'd get out of my sick bed for that

0 Kudos
DonnaMarie

I decided to catch it next time it's on sale. My mission today is to keep getting over this stupid cold. Water, water, water and a nap. Oh yeah, and no cigs. 

0 Kudos