cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

Fee33

Today was a good day

So I got invited to a blue Grass singing that alot of people put together and we all gathering around listening well I noticed a woman infront of me an she was like scratching to smoke a cigarette I heard her say "I'm gonna go over there away from everyone to smoke" I was thinking wow I use to do that I would find anywhere even in non smoking environments to have that smoke I'm so thankful I quit smoking the smell was horrible y'all no lie just horrible!!! That was one of the bluegrass bands I listened too. 

11 Replies
Daniela2016

Good for you, and I am happy you got to relax, even if just for the time of the concert.

You are doing great, good for you for blogging frequently, it's helping release some of the pent up steam!

Keep doing it!

0 Kudos
Fee33

Yes my mother said I needed to get out my house an she said I would enjoy it I admit I really did enjoy it it was really nice the food was awesome lol yes I indulged into the sweets me an my son hey at least it's not a cigarette "smiles big" 

0 Kudos
YoungAtHeart

Isn't life GRAND when we don't smoke??!!!!

😉

Fee33

Yeah it is the getting out my house was a plus I really enjoyed it alot.  Y'all check out the picture? That was the Gospel Gold Band can I say awesomenessssssss indeed they were.

0 Kudos
Daniela2016

Where is the picture, I don't see it, is it in another blog?

0 Kudos
Fee33

Awe it didn't post dang it I thought it did 

0 Kudos
Jennifer-Quit

Well you are doing great Fee!   I am happy for you!

Fee33

Thank you and so or you!!! 

0 Kudos
maryfreecig

"Today was a good day," is a wonderful thing to hear. Keep up the good work.

0 Kudos