cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Daniela2016

Eggs Benedict anyone???

Today will be the day, I love them, I make mayo at home, I make buttercream with eggs over double boiler, but never actually made poached eggs, but I will today.

And will post some pics when I am done.

Hopefully better looking than this lobster egg benedict gone wrong...

Or maybe I'll just roast something...

Or maybe I'll stick with the eggs???

Labels (1)
22 Replies

the baby is a gruesome sight.

0 Kudos

I made turkey tacos for breakfast

0 Kudos

here's something for Thanksgiving leftovers.

Fry up your corn tortillas  to make tacos.

Shred some of the breast meat

shred some lettuce (romaine) and soak it in oil and rice vinegar

grated cheese

Put some of the shredded turkey breast in the fried tortilla, add the lettuce then the cheese.

You will not believe how good the oil and vinegar make the whole thing pop.

0 Kudos
Mortalzeus

I could live on Eggs Benedict  

Daniela2016

You need to post more pics of the girls Mortalzeus, we need to see them growing up, they are so, so cute, and you are so, so lucky!

Daniela2016

Sounds really delicious, how about some green chillies sauce to bring it all together?  And I will have to google how to give the fried tortilla the U shape.

Here are my eggs, I am pretty happy with the results for a first time.  The eggs were just a little under, I'll know better next time, along with sprinkle a little paprika and some chopped chives for color, oh well.

And I used Black forest ham, and Ciabatta bread for mom and gluten free for me (using own inventory); yeah, gluten free, butter full, but they were great!

Thanks Chef Ramsey for the youtube demo!

Eggs_Benedict.jpg

Very Nice Looking EB

I put one in a 12" frying pan and use 1/4" of corn oil because it doesn't add a taste, As soon as you put that one in you flip it and add a second one then, fold the first one in half, and flip the second one over then fold it in half and add a third shell, flip it and fold it in half. Then you take them out in the order you put them in and drain them on paper towels and repeat the process. I can do a dozen and a half in 15 minutes.

One at a time you'd stand there 45 minutes.

Daniela2016

Thank you Dale, see, you can come over for brunch one day, I'll make them for you, it will only take you what, 7-8h drive one way?

You can stay the weekend, and I can make you some Romanian goodies too

Wow, interesting technique, I was thinking one at the time, really, but your method sounds like fun! I do something similar with cheese filled crepes, but only two at time in the same pan!

bonniebee

OH my gosh i didn't notice the cigarette ! To funny !!! Daniela2016

0 Kudos