Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

Fee33

I need a quit buddy!!

Does anyone want to be  my first newbie quit buddy with me I'm day 6DAYS = DOF 

Tags (1)
7 Replies
YoungAtHeart

We are ALL your quit buddies - but you might just read the blogs and find someone who is just quitting, and invite them to be your special one!

Nancy

bonniebee

In my Humble opinion I think it better not to have one specific quit buddy simply because if that buddy relapses and disappears it would be very disappointing to you it is better to have all of us  ( as Nancy said above YoungAtHeart  )and the newbies for your Buds after awhile it will become clear on which newbies are making it with you and they will end up to be your quit buddies !

I have quite a few we all began this journey together some fell away, some don't come here anymore or just drop by to check in once in awhile and some of them are still coming here frequently like me . I love my Buddies and My Elders !

I'm with Bonnie on this. It's risky putting your bet on another quitter who may disappear. I've seen it happen too many times.  😞

And I'm with Nancy. We are all your quit buddies.

You can message anyone here at any time for help

Fee33

Your so right an I refuse to relaspe.

maryfreecig

Keep talking here and your newbie quit friends will come along. High five for taking another positive step.

JACKIE1-25-15

Guess what, like I tell everyone, you have come to the right place.  You will find many special friends. All ages and sizes.  lol.  This is the place where love never ends.  We may agree to disagree but you can count on all of us EXers to be your friend.  Just hang around you will see, you'll have more quit buddies than you can count. 

elvan

I think having a quit buddy who is at the same point in their quit is really risky...for both of you.  Like JonesCarpeDiem‌, I have seen more than one set of buddies fail because one did.  It's nice to relate to people at the same point in their quits but not to count on them to hold you up.  We ARE all your quit buddies but remember that we are each responsible for our own quits...we each OWN our own quits.   Everyone here has been through the beginning, it appeared to be easier for some and harder for others but the fact is that every single one of us had to go through the same things to get to where we are.  

We are all here for you.

Ellen