cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

anacondahead

WhyQuit.com

Thanks for the invite, DelbertJay. I've never been in a group before so this will be a learning experience for me.

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
19 Replies
suzyq4

This butt kicker from Minnesota also appreciates and uses whyquit.com. What a great motivator and reminder for WHY we're all doing this together!

0 Kudos
delbertjay

Thanks for joining my group guys.  This is the first one I've made but I love whyquit.com and I just wanted to be a part of a group dedicated to it. 

0 Kudos
sfaoro

An outstanding site.  Only wish there was some way to actually make contact with Joel and thank him for what he's done for so many people.

0 Kudos
delbertjay

Under the contact section there is an email address listed for Joel.  It is quitsmoking@joelspitzer.com.   Also he's got a physical address and phone number

Joel Spitzer, Author
c/o Evanston Health Department
2100 Ridge Avenue
Evanston, Illinois 60201 USA
(847) 328-7229

0 Kudos
hwc

Well, I guess I should join this group, seeing as how I owe over 2 years as a non-smoker to finding www.whyquit.com during a Google search on February 11, 2008.

If people would commit 30 minutes a day for two months (or whatever is right for them) to exploring the materials at www.whyquit.com, they would have an outstanding chance of successfully kicking nicotine addiction.

0 Kudos
topher10

Well, I just joined this group because 137 days ago, I read the Bryan Lee Curtis story on www.whyquit.com and quit smoking that day. I havn't had one puff since. N.O.P.E.  If I can do this, anyone can......

0 Kudos
delbertjay

Welcome!

0 Kudos
MissiAnn

Thanks for inviting me. whyquit.com is very educating and I visit it often.

0 Kudos

I actually found whyquit.com in a pamphlet on a pack of smokes a few months back.

As of today, I am 6 days free of smoke and its all thanks to Joel's teachings...

Thank you Joel.

0 Kudos