cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

MarilynH

Thinking of a few fellow Exers

I've been thinking about our friend Kathy Strudel and wondering if she's still in Ireland with her sister or back home in NC having a vacation from her vacation and hopefully had no damage from Hurricane Irma in her region, I miss you and just wanted you to know that and there's many that are missed like you gregp136 and ChangoGrande and candylance and constanceclum ,there's so many more but my point is we as an Ex family miss you when you're not here because we care.

Tags (1)
27 Replies
ChangoGrande

Hi Marilyn,

Thanks for the thoughts!  All is well over here with 126 DOF.  Just about to come out of NML (although, frankly, I never really noticed I was in it, fortunately).  Haven't had any thoughts of smoking for quite some time now, so my quit is coasting nicely.  Once I made the decision, there was no going back!

Eric

Barbara145

Good morning, Marilyn.  I am with you especially worried about Connie. Prayers for all who are missing.  Enjoy your day sweet  Marilyn.

When you join, you are Family! May I also mention smorgy8513‌. I see her once in a while but not often enough (IMHO)

MarilynH

Thanks Thomas3.20.2010 ,yes definitely our sweet Sharon  ( smorgy8513 ) I see her on FB every so often but I sure miss her here thanks.

elvan

I agree, we do worry when people disappear...where is puff-tm-draggin‌?  Where is OBLENESS74‌? I AM worried about constanceclum‌, her grandbaby should be arriving soon if not already.  If any of you see this blog...just check in like ChangoGrande‌ was kind enough to do, hi Eric, good to hear from you, congratulations on the impending exit from NML,

Ellen

ChangoGrande

Thanks, Ellen!

What do you mean where is puffthemagicdragon?  I just posted on one your blogs this morning.  Sheesh!  LOL.

Obleness?  Obleness who?    Just kidding.

elvan

You DO realize that this first post was two months ago...right?  I have been thinking a LOT about Mandolinrain‌, she was moving into her new home and that was a while ago...hope everything is alright.  I think I am going to direct message her.

NOPE.  Didn't realize that.  sorry.  Somehow it got in my face yesterday and I didn't think to check how, from who, from where ...

Just went spoutin' off like I generally do.  Oh well ... another opportunity to say 'hey' to you.  HEY YOU!

0 Kudos