cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

Mandolinrain

Freedom Train?

Jump to solution

Well from my iPhone , a few hours ago...although I had trouble finding it, I eventually did and even posted on Freedom Train. Now I can't find it at all and I am on my Macbook....Geese, I was excited cause this my is 3 Year of freedom today and I missed the train:( I am praying our conductor is okay. Oh well

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

Yeah somehow it got into a draft state.  We're going to find out how that happened.  For now just stick with the post that Jennifer-Quit‌ posted  https://excommunity.becomeanex.org/community/celebrations-events/blog/2017/09/02/freedom-train-weeke... .  

Mark
EX Community Manager

EX Community Admin Team

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
13 Replies
YoungAtHeart

I think our conductor crazymama_Lori might be confused???!!  The link on the Celebrations Page lists the train for NEXT weekend???!!!  You might have found the one for yesterday when you looked??????????  I know they have decided to combine the Saturday and Sunday trains for lack of interest in running the one on Sunday - -  but don't have any idea what happened to today's.

In its absence, I will run one especially for YOU!

Congratulations Mandolinrainon THREE YEARS!

TOOT!  TOOT!

Mandolinrain

Yes I did see the train this morning but was having trouble posting on it and just thought I would wait and do it when ai got home. It just disappeared ....but it WAS there. Ghost train, lol but thanks for the new ride Nancy!

0 Kudos
bonniebee

The train was there I posted a congrats to you on it Mandolinrain It is the weekender !

Mandolinrain

thank you Bonnie, your sweet!

Jennifer-Quit

I saw it early this morning--no where to be found now?

JACKIE1-25-15

I posted on it early this morning also.  I think only leaders had actual access.  It is set up for next weekend now. Freedom Train, 9/9 and 9/10/2017, The Weekender  Swishhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Mandolinrain

Well no because other people posted on it who were not leaders. It just vanished . Period. Just thought it was weird, never saw that happen in here before. No big deal. Im not gonna smoke over it, lol Maybe Mark knows what happened????

MarilynH

A super duper congratulations to you sweet MandolinrainMandolinrain on 3 spectacular Smoke Free Years and counting, you totally rock my friend and fellow Exer.

0 Kudos
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

Yeah somehow it got into a draft state.  We're going to find out how that happened.  For now just stick with the post that Jennifer-Quit‌ posted  https://excommunity.becomeanex.org/community/celebrations-events/blog/2017/09/02/freedom-train-weeke... .  

Mark
EX Community Manager

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos