cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

bonniebee

EX'ers in the path of Irma

I know everyone here is concerned about all who are  living in Florida and even other states that will be affected by this Massive Hurricane ! I am wondering how many of our Ex'ers are living in Florida or the other states like Georgia and South Carolina .

It is hard to believe this huge storm is following right after Harvey in Texas ! 

I am worried about Lillian vanlil who is riding it out on Key West she is in my prayers I am also thinking and praying for our Sheri  Dancingthrulife_6.4.13 who  has not been here in awhile but I messaged her on fb . I know Sheri lives further North in Florida but this Hurricane  is so huge !!!!

Who else is from that area ? Please keep in touch with us when you are able ! 

I am praying for you and for any newbies who may live there....Don't smoke over it ! Think of it as your first big test and you can pass it !

Be safe evacuate if possible we love you !

14 Replies
NewMe

Many prayers going out for those who may be in the path of yet another record-breaking storm. Hoping that all will be spared.

elvan

pir8fan‌ lives in FL and I think c2q‌ does as well as Marilyn (marmac), Storm is in SC, I am sure there are more...no one in the path of this storm is safe.  We all need to pray for them and send all of our positive energy and love in their direction.  Still praying for Houston to recover from Harvey.

JACKIE1-25-15

They are in my prayers. 

Magstoyou

Prayers for all in the path of Erma!!

Stay safe!!

Mags

Giulia

Praying for them all.

MarilynH

Praying for Everyone to be safe and sound! 

ShawnP

We need to do a roll call for them early next week to make sure they are ok.

bonniebee

Great idea Shawn !

0 Kudos
Stac2

Joyeauxencore in FL too.  Prayers for all in the path of Irma.  God bless you all and keep you all safe! Love, Stac

0 Kudos