where do you get the DOF counter?

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

There are two placed you can see you DOF.  In your My Quit Plan if your quit date is set. You can also mouse over your username on the site and there will be a little pop-up with a little ex logo at the bottom.  Click on the logo and it will take you to your Quit Stats.  Here you can see your Days of Freedom, your quit date if it is synced over from your My Quit Plan and also the cigarettes avoided from your quit date. Logout and then back in and it will sync over to your account once you log back into community. Please note that it takes into consideration 20 cigarettes per day unless you have updated your community profile and have added a different number.

Mark
EX Community Manager

EX Community Admin Team

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

There are two placed you can see you DOF.  In your My Quit Plan if your quit date is set. You can also mouse over your username on the site and there will be a little pop-up with a little ex logo at the bottom.  Click on the logo and it will take you to your Quit Stats.  Here you can see your Days of Freedom, your quit date if it is synced over from your My Quit Plan and also the cigarettes avoided from your quit date. Logout and then back in and it will sync over to your account once you log back into community. Please note that it takes into consideration 20 cigarettes per day unless you have updated your community profile and have added a different number.

Mark
EX Community Manager

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos