cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

Lesliex

Day 7. Thank you so, very much.

Well when I wake up tomorrow morning, I will have completed 7 full days of not smoking. I have not done that ever in over 40 years.

I just want to thank the people on this site for helping me through this new phase of my life. I honestly believe that without your advice and support, I may have failed.

Allen Carr's book turned this whole thing around for me. I would not have known it even existed if not for this site.

I hope that one day, I will be a long termer on this site, helping other people to get through their first week, just as I was helped. Thank you everyone.

19 Replies
TW517

Wow!  Congrats on your first 7 days!  That really is huge!  Glad you found us.

0 Kudos
shashort

WOOHOO!!! Congratulations getting through Hell week. You CAN do this keep saying NOPE! Way to go!!

0 Kudos
MarilynH

A super duper congratulations on your awesome splendiforous precious 7 smoke free days and counting WTG yay you, hang onto your positive attitude because you are rocking your quit.

0 Kudos
JACKIE1-25-15

One more day and you will be through hell week. Congratulations.  This is DOABLE.

0 Kudos
dwwms

Almost through hell week - that's great!! Allen Carr's book, along with this site made all the difference for me. Hang tough and know that we're here for each other!

YoungAtHeart

I am always happy to hear the Allen Carr book helped others as much as it helped me.

You are doing GREAT!  Carry on!

Nancy

freeneasy

0 Kudos
Showiestodin

Welcome, great to have you here. Congratulations on 7 days. That is awesome !

0 Kudos
Jennifer-Quit

That is a wonderful feeling!  Congratulations!

0 Kudos