cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

JACKIE1-25-15

"The Main Thing is to Keep the Main Thing the Main Thing."

A Wise quote from a wise elder.  It remains in my thought process so when it comes to Moderated/ not moderated..Scam/Spam. Points/no Points  Like/Helpful?  Leaderboard, etc.to me none of this is the priority.  It has become at least one topic of each day and what some complained it would become, it has.  Some of the comments have been rather petty, immature and unnecessary.  Yeah, we have the right to express we can vent and scream but the goal is to save lives. That is the main thing. Generally, I refrain from commenting on these topics but my curiosity got in it today. I apologize if I hurt "anyones feelings" or if anyone took my comments as aggressive.  Mark‌   My goal is and has been to help and not even focus on my points.  On that note I will get back to my task of helping the newbies and offering support.  Have a good night.  Peace out. 

25 Replies
Brianairb2

This is all yes.  There is only one priority here.  Thank you for saying this JACKIE1-25-15‌ .  I'll back up your words too.

Bree19

I just figured out your "name".  How clueless can I be?

Very creative!

Brianairb2

That made me smile.  Thanks for "getting" me

Bree19

But in MY head you will always be Brianbear.

Hugs

Brianairb2

I will always be okay with that Bree19‌ ((hugs back))

-Brianbear

I think everyone posting gets responses even when there are other things going on. It's not like we can't walk and chew gum. 🙂

JACKIE1-25-15

Sorry,  I missed your point. We probably are not speaking of the same thing. 

CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

JonesCarpeDiem

Are you saying that even though some discussions get really active about how the site runs, that the members who are asking for support don't get ignored?  That's how I read it at least.

Mark
EX Community Manager

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos

I'm saying nothing takes precedent.  I tend to check on things 5 or 6 times a day now and offer help where I can.