cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Pops

Why are points frozen again?

Jump to solution

About 3 weeks ago (?), @elvan and I & who knows who else, noticed that our point tallies embedded in the leaderboards were frozen still for some, but not all of us. Mark attempted to find a reason for it.  However, the situation resolved itself the nEXt day. So, here we go again. My point tally hasn't changed in two or three days now?  Is anyone else having this happening?  Perhaps we can find a common thread???

Pops with 456 dof!

Tags (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

I've raised a ticket again to have it looked at.  Last time it happened it corrected itself by the time it got some eyes on it.  

Mark

EX Community Admin Team

View solution in original post

61 Replies

I just noticed it yesterday, and it was true for Dale, Marilyn and me (at least I noticed those).

Nancy

0 Kudos
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

I've raised a ticket again to have it looked at.  Last time it happened it corrected itself by the time it got some eyes on it.  

Mark

EX Community Admin Team
elvan

I honestly haven't paid attention so I don't know.  I will take a look next time I go there.  It really is annoying...seems as though everyone EXCEPT YoungAtHeart‌ should get bonus points, LOL!

Welp!  I noticed YOURS were not frozen - but if I'm honest here, I think you should have gotten more than are showing!!

I don't know who you're looking @ but mine are certainly frozen.  I am still @ 88,916...going on the third or fourth day....so....I still asked Mark about it....he isn't sure what is up with it either.....

Just some more of the Jive jive....lol   on another note, I'm curious to see how the conference call goes with Dr Hayes tomorrow night @ 8:30.....????

Pops

0 Kudos

YoungAtHeart‌ Thank you, that is SO SWEET.  Apparently, there is no way to make the points up...at least none that is known.

0 Kudos

Sorry, can't help you.  I don't pay much attention to the points.  But if you would like to give me some,

I truly would appreciate it Sugar Dumplin. Image result for wink

You see he ignored me right? I was trying to get some points.  I guess it is not working.

0 Kudos