cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

If Everthing I Write Is Going To Be Moderated

I'm not sticking around.

Leaving advice for someone may not mean a thing if they don't get it in time.

0 Kudos
14 Replies
Jennifer-Quit

Strange - this is a screen shot of what has gone into moderation for me the last 3 weeks.  I realize that I am not as active as you are on the site but I am here everyday and I do comment on blogs every day.  

pastedImage_1.png

0 Kudos
Jennifer-Quit

Well Dale - I did just reply but it went to moderation - lol 

they could at least buy me a drink first or offer lunch

Barbara145

Don't leave, Dale.  You are too valuable.

0 Kudos
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

JonesCarpeDiem‌  Everything you post doesn't go into moderation.  Very little of your posts actually.  I'm working 7 days a week to ensure that any posts accidentally flagged as spam are released. Nonetheless, we're working with Jive to come up with a way to improve improvements to the configuration to reduce the number of false positives. It's in the forefront of my mind as I am the one releasing the posts and also removing the spammers who are attempting to get through but are being successfully caught by spam prevention.

Mark
EX Community Manager

EX Community Admin Team

I normally don't get the moderation. Today I got notification of a blog and a comment.

0 Kudos
freeneasy

I don't get too much moderated, but yesterday I got a message on a comment that I made on a blog was being moderated. What happens, Mark? You review the post and decide if gets posted?

0 Kudos
maryfreecig

I'm not especially worried about moderation. Moderation of my reactions to big and small things in my life played a big role in my ability to stay quit. Shooting from the hip is something I'm unlearning one day a time and have made progress. Thanks for all your hard work here at EX.

elvan

As you know, I get moderated a lot, I don't know if there is any way around that.  I appreciate it when you are able to release the comment or blog from moderation promptly but I also respect the fact that you are trying to keep the spammers away.  I certainly do not know the answer.

Thanks for trying and seven days a week is too much for anyone.

Ellen