cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

Sparky1-2

Doing a little better than relapsing this time.

As I have lasted longer without smoking, and drinking beer, this time around as I had to deal with some real problems, I did not slip up and smoke as I used to when worried and searching for the answers to a problem. It will pass. I am glad that I have better will power now. Hope others on this site also have the same luck.

6 Replies

Congratulations! Keep building your Quititude!

0 Kudos
elvan

Good for you, Sparky.  Each experience smoke free builds our quits and strength...you KNOW you can do this, you are just getting reinforcements!  I am so happy for you and so glad that you are here.

0 Kudos
MarilynH

It's wonderful to see you Donna and even more wonderful to say congrats on your awesome ongoing precious, awesome beautiful quit, life likes to kick us in the teeth at times but dealing with life's issues without the crutch of smoking is the only way isn't it? I am sending good thoughts and prayers up for you Sparky1-2

0 Kudos
YoungAtHeart

Sparky!

Good to see you!  Better still to know you are still smoke free.

Keep understanding that smoking will not do ONE thing to make anything better - it just makes everything WORSE because you will have to face Day One again!

Keep it up!

Nancy

0 Kudos
maryfreecig

Thanks for talking sharing what is working for you. Good to hear you are feeling stronger!

0 Kudos
freeneasy

Luck is not involved. You are doing it and are in control. Keep it up, you're doing great!  N.O.P.E.