cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

freeneasy

Best of EX

You could also call this "EX Classics" and quite a few of yours should be included.

0 Kudos
6 Replies

"A gem cannot be polished without friction, nor man perfected without trial" ~ Chinese proverb

bethso

Read this tonight and it really struck a chord:   "Stop worrying about the potholes in the road and enjoy the journey.:  Babs Hoffman

Giulia

Yes, but when you know where the potholes ARE, you know how to move and adjust  to avoid them.  Hence I think the comment by Babbs Hoffman is totally wrong, actually.  What I mean is - you can't enjoy the journey until you know WHERE the potholes are, and know how to avoid them.  THEN the journey becomes easier.  Ignoring the potholes will  only make the journey easier until you come up against one you fall into.  When you are prepared for the journey - such a pothole won't break your quit axle.

Diane145

I keep forgetting to put the patch on in the morning.  Do you think that's adding stress to my quit program?  It's hard for me to tell as I'm still in the beginning stages of quitting.

I've read that it's recommended that one wear the patch for at least 6 months.  Does anyone have any feedback about that?  I don't want to fall off the track to success.

Thanks!

tom119

6 days sober from cigs.  YEAH,

Feeling great and feeling alive, with so much freaking energy it's crazy

seeking wisdom on sleep pattern disruption

what can I do other than wait out the change?

Thanks

guylovesmary

I am new and my quit date is fast approaching. I really want to quit. I am at a point where i just be smoking for no real reason and found myself wanting a life without cigarettes. okay maybe cause i am addicted to nicotene but i am readya and willing to give it my all to quite.