cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

mikecity

Good morning everyone

Hi all,

Happy Friday!!!!!!!  And a wonderful Friday it is!!!!!  It seems my social security information got problems.  They retired me and suspended me for working.  I need to go to the social security office to prove I am retired.  I am not going to smoke over it!!!!!!!! It will get done!!!!!!!

Isn't it great that we have somewhere to come to to share how our quit is going?  A quit will not always be a happier ever after!!!!!  It will be a better choice of life!!!!!!  Enjoy!!!!!!   Namaste     

N. O. P. E. 

0 Kudos
5 Replies
josnyder72

Happy Friday Mike!! I hope everything gets straightened out pretty quickly! Have a wonderful smoke free day!

Jo  32 DOF

0 Kudos
indingrl

Good morning Mike.... thank you for sharing and CONGRATS on celebrating another NEW day. Your attitude of adjusting to life jumping out of the bushes at you is fantastic... i believe you will succeed TODAY to do what you got to do... GO MIKE go... I love starting mornings with your GO attitude!!!!!!! Yahooooo NOT ONE PUFF OVER ME . TOGETHER we will STAY QUIT no matter what!!!!! Yahoooooo

0 Kudos
Barbara145

It will get figured out and everything will be ok.  Enjoy your day  Namaste

0 Kudos
YoungAtHeart

Life is always going to throw curve balls at us.  Just don't swing (or smoke) at them!

Nancy

0 Kudos
elvan

Happy Friday afternoon, Mike.  If anyone can handle this, YOU can and there is absolutely no chance that you will smoke over it or anything else.

Ellen

0 Kudos