cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

Jennifer-Quit

Freedom Train List

If you haven't already, sign up to be added to the Freedom Train spreadsheet so we can celebrate your milestones!  Click on this link for instructions.  If you have problems doing this just leave me a comment on this discussion along with your quit date and I will make sure that your name and quit date gets added.  

Freedom Train Sign-up

0 Kudos
8 Replies
constanceclum

I tried to register but I don't think it worked. I don't understand how to provide the link.

Connie

0 Kudos
Jennifer-Quit

You are on the list - everything is OK.  Not sure why you got an error message.  We are showing your quit date is 7-10-17 - You are doing great Connie!  So Happy for you!

0 Kudos
constanceclum

Thanks Jennifer. It wasn't showing error. When I tried to submit it, it took me to an edit page, I didn't need to edit anything so I hit submit on that page and it took me back to the registration page. I wasn't sure if it worked or not but thanks again for letting me know.

Connie

0 Kudos
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

constanceclum

The form allowed you to edit your response after you submitted it. The edit after submission option is turned off so you shouldn't be experiencing that any longer.  

Mark
EX Community Manager

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos
Kathleenmay

Hi, my name is Kathleen. I just quit on 8/1617. I am 54 years old. I have smoked since I was about 12. Sure hope this works because I have been feeling defeated and miserable. I have out lived all my close female relatives that smoked- so yeah, it's time. Thanks

0 Kudos
Jennifer-Quit

So glad that you joined us Kathleen!  You can do it!  Education and commitment are both important parts of this journey!  We will get you added to the list of successful quitters to celebrate on the Freedom Train!  Here is link to today's train!  Come and join in on the fun!  You can find the daily train under "Celebrations and Events" in the black bar near the top of any page.

Freedom Train 8-18-17

c2q

Hi Kathleen! Welcome to EX. NOW is always the best time to quit. You made it thru the worst of the physical cravings by getting through day 3 - good for you! I can't imagine being 54 and having outlived all my close female relatives that smoked - I'm glad you are choosing LIFE. Quitting is only hard for a little while. You've got this. If you need anything, just holler.

Kathleenmay

Thanks. It's a challenge for sure. I owe it to my mother( that doesn't smoke) to stay alive for her in her old age!!!

0 Kudos