cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
aztec

Poetry Lovers

Hi Kairae, I am not into wicca, goth or vampires, no offense. Thanks for the offer. Your art is fantastic, You have quite a large amount of talent. I couldn't find it the other day.

Good luck, I hope you market it. Stay with your quit

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
6 Replies
kairae

Thanks hun I will make it I got it set in my mind to and yall are a great big help as well

0 Kudos
stella-plante

All I was were puffs of smoke- my throat was constricted, I liked to choke-

And thinking of ashtrays forever empty, I'd rather break them and let the glass cut me!!

My heart couldn't beat enough blood in those days-

My innocent babes stared at my ghostly face-

I will be fine-But no, I was dying-

Giving my life for the smokes I was buying-

I d be that lady, tent wrapped around me-gasping one last puff through my dying body

Angels would come in for one last kiss goodbye-

Why are they leaving,I ask,and why am I?

AN ODE TO THOSE ROTTEN CIGARETTES THAT HAVE ALMOST KILLED ME TOO MANY TIMES

0 Kudos
patrick-marsh

HI KAIRAE

JUST WANTED TO SAY YOUR ART IS GREAT VERY COOL!!  KIND OF DIG THE VAMPIRES

BUT MOST OF ALL CONGRATS ON THE QUIT!!1STAY STRONG

0 Kudos
mimisharon

I am not into goth, wicca or vampires either, but do write poetry, paint, read, and am artistic and crafty. Love anything to do with hands, mind or talent and love being around other talented people of which you are one.Smoked till I was 22, quit till I was 46 and going thru marital problems and lost my job of 20 years. Wish to God I had never started again, must quit for good this time and these forums help when others understand what you are going thru.

0 Kudos
kairae

ya don't have to be into it lol if open just named it that so people like me would feel comfy 😄 nice poetry there doll ty for coming

0 Kudos
teresa34

hi i a fially glad to see a place where it doesn't matter who or what you belive in matters. i am wicca and being so makes it really hard to fit in some places. i am not much of a potery writer but i do love to read beautiful things.

0 Kudos