cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

mikecity

Good morning all

Hi everyone,

Happy Sunday!!!!!!  Are you ready for a day of rest again?  It's good for the soul!!!!!  Yesterday I went to Rite Aid twice and market.  

How is the quit smoking going?  Are you through the difficult first month?  I know during the first month all I could do was to deep breathe and think I do not do that anymore!!!!!  It was that confusing to me after 40 years of smoking!!!!!!  But I got through it!!!!!  Namaste       

N. O. P. E. 

8 Replies
josnyder72

Good Morning and happy Sunday Mike! I always look forward to seeing your smiling posts!! Today is going to be another glorious smoke free day! it's a bit chilly this morning but going to warm up to be a wonderful afternoon here in Northern Ohio! Have a great day!

0 Kudos

Hi Mike

How's getting used to retirement coming along?

Have a great day.

0 Kudos
mikecity

Hi,

It's taking a while but I'm getting there.  There's a big difference from working overtime.  Have a good day.

0 Kudos

Stick with it, be happy, and, avoid undertime.  🙂

0 Kudos
MarilynH

Good morning Mike, Happy Sunday and Happy Retirement.

0 Kudos
Barbara145

Good morning Mike.  Sounds like you are doing great settling into retirement.  Our tired over-worked bodies get some much needed rest.  I slept 9 hours last night.  Lovely.  Enjoy your Sunday.

0 Kudos
Barbara145

Some good advice.  I sleep so much better since I started walking 30 minutes a day.  I read an article that said, walking daily definitely improves quality of sleep and the risk of alzheimers and so many more health benefits.  It took a while for me to love it but I love it now.

0 Kudos
elvan

Good afternoon and happy Sunday, Mike.

Ellen

0 Kudos