cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

bonniebee

For a Fellow Ex'er and quit Buddy !

I just saw Sara's AbasKid post on fb she just celebrated her 2 year anniversary and could not get onto this site . Sara wants everyone to know she is still smoke free and doing fine ! 

I hope she figures out whats wrong soon !sayings congrats 2.gifSara !!!!

17 Replies
Jennifer-Quit

BIG CONGRATULATIONS TO SARA!

MarilynH

Thanks bonniebee for posting for our friend and fellow Exer AbasKid on 2 glorious smoke free years and counting WTG! Yay congratulations and hip, hip, hooray.....

tjanddj

Congratulations to Sara!

0 Kudos
elvan

Thanks bonniebee‌, I sent her a direct message on here on her anniversary but I didn't hear anything.  Maybe someone can help her to get back on here like Mark‌ or someone like Jennifer who I cannot @mention either with copy and paste or by typing it in...this is ANNOYING.  Jennifer-Quit-05-01-14  , had to do it by using blog address.  No matter how I tried, it would not come up.

I don't know AbasKid‌ on Facebook.   Congratulations, friend!

Ellen

0 Kudos
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

elvan

She already messaged me via email.  Hopefully she'll be back on soon.  I believe she was using the wrong email address to login with.  

You should be able to mention Jennifer-Quit .  Thanks I'll look more into her account again.

Mark
EX Community Manager

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos
Jennifer-Quit

Ellen - Mark did change my user name slightly the other day to make it easier to @mention me.  Some how it reverted back to my old one.  Mark is working on it - I don't want to miss out on anything because I cannot be @mentioned! 

elvan

I had to put in your entire address and AFTER the blog link came up, the address I had entered appeared and allowed me to click on it. When I tried to copy and paste it came out with your entire become an ex address...it just worked this time though. Jennifer-Quit 

bonniebee

I will post a congrats to her on Fb and then you will probably see it I very often cannot get the @ mention to work 

CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

bonniebee‌  Can you tell AbasKid‌ to check Hotmail if she still has access to it. She doesn't appear to have logged on since I attempted to email her back and the email address she sent a message from doesn't appear to be valid.

Mark
EX Community Manager

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos