cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

Find a Quit Buddy

I am looking for a quit buddy that will have a few minutes to chat, probably in the evenings, about our journeys to becoming EXs. I am looking for another college student, and would prefer to talk to someone else who is athletic. The struggle between being an athlete and a smoker is quite the battle! Feel free to message me!! Good luck!!
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
432 Replies
shani-jinaki

Hello All, trying to quit by my birthday on Nov. 17.
0 Kudos
lady

Hi all I new here my quit date is 11/21/08 and I can't do it alone I need a buddy or buddies to help me through I am also starting the turbo jam exercise videos to try to keep slim so please feel free to join me.........
0 Kudos
lynn-julson

need more help quit buddyes
0 Kudos
cyndii

My quit date is Jan1st. I could use a buddy when that day comes. In the mean time I am here for anyone who needs help.
0 Kudos
cindy16

Hi, I could use a quit buddy. Cindy
0 Kudos
cyndii

Hey Cindy, we can be buddies if you would like. My quit date is Jan 1st. I'm getting things ready for that day. I have nicotine gum, plenty of water, gum, and my support system. I wish you the best!
0 Kudos
cindy16

Ok. I commented on your page Cyndi
0 Kudos
noreen

I'am looking for a quit buddy, my quit date is New Years day. It would be a very big help to have someone to go through this with, especially if they are quitting cold turkey.
0 Kudos
cyndii

Hey Noreen,
  My Quit Date is Jan. 1st too!!! Maybe we can be buddies? I have met some wonderful people on here and have quite a few Quit Buddies but we can use all the support we can get, right??
0 Kudos