cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

mikecity

Good morning everyone

Hi all, 

Happy Friday!!!!!!  How is it going?  Good I hope!!!!!  It looks like the weekend is here again!!!!! I got a letter from social security.  I am getting it.  They haven't said how much yet.  

We have truly been set free!!!!!!  Isn't it great?  I never realized how much I was in bondage until I got some time in.  Now I cherish my freedom!!!!! Namaste.

N. O. P. E. 

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Showiestodin

Good morning Mike. Sounds like you are as upbeat as ever. Which is great. I'm having a great morning as well. I'm getting things prepared around the house. Getting ready for a bright new day to start. I am happy SS is going through for you. ASAP I hope. Let's all have a wonderful, beautiful, glorious day.

0 Kudos
YoungAtHeart

My dealings with my Social Security pension were swift and pleasant.  If you ever have a question, don't hesitate to call them. 

Isn't it nice you won't have to be spending any of your fixed income on cigarettes and lighters??!!! 

Nancy

elvan

Good morning and Happy Friday, Mike.  Glad the Social Security went through without a hitch.  You can probably sign onto socialsecurity.gov and create an account and find out how much you will be receiving and what day of the month you will get it.  

Have a great day.

Ellen

Showiestodin

Yes Ellen is right, make an account there to see.

0 Kudos
Barbara145

Hi Mike. So glad you are going to be getting YOUR social security.  You have worked hard to put all that money in over the years.  I love my social security check.  Namaste