cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

mikecity

Good morning all

Hi everyone,

Happy Monday!!!!! Here comes a brand new week!!!!!  I hope it's a wonderful one!!!!!  Today is more physical therapy for my back.  The exercises really seem to be helping.  The pain is pretty well gone.

Isn't the life after nicotine great?  After nicodeamon is dead and the brainwashing is undone, we can really live!!!!!!  And a terrific life it is!!!!  Stay with it!!!!!!  It gets better and better!!!!!  Namaste    

N. O. P. E. 

0 Kudos
6 Replies
Barbara145

Good morning Mike. I am so grateful to be a non-smoker in retirement.  All the best to you in this new phase of your life, well-deserved retirement.  Enjoy your day.

0 Kudos
YoungAtHeart

So happy to hear your back pain is waning.  YEAH!

Nancy

0 Kudos
bonniebee

I am glad you are feeling better ! It is so nice not to be enslaved by the Nicodemon !!! He still tries to sneak up on me occasionally  but he is very weak now  and I am strong !  I love my freedom and He knows it sayings  quit  smoking funny.jpg 

0 Kudos
Giulia

Glad the therapy is helping, Mike.  Here's to pain free and smoke-free living!

0 Kudos
elvan

Hey there, Mike.  I am so glad that you are experiencing pain relief from the exercising.  I wish I could say the same but I am not making much progress, then again, I don't think I am going backwards either so I need to be grateful for my journey as it is! I am doing water aerobics and aqua therapy and it helps when I am IN THE WATER.  Not so sure it lasts long after I get out.  

0 Kudos
tjanddj

Hello Mike! So glad the pain is easing up for you. 

0 Kudos