cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

smorgy8513

New Plan for Cancer

So, we have a new plan.      Last CT scan showed some growth in my lung cancer tumors.    We talked about options and I prayed and talked to many friends.     Decided that I will be starting Opdivo which is a immunotherapy instead of chemotherapy.    That will start on this coming Monday.      I don't know how many of you know this but I have Caring Bridge site (sharonsjourney5) or else use my name (Sharon Berndt) and you can follow the progress.     

I know I haven't been on here much but I do think of so many of you so often.       

Keep strong and stay clean.    

Blessings and love to all.      I'll be back for sure on 8-5-17 to celebrate my milestone!

Sharon

Image result for animated happy dance

13 Replies

Thanks for the update.

Hugs

0 Kudos
Magstoyou

Continued Prayers Sharon!!

Love and Hugs.

Mags

0 Kudos
Giulia

Thanks for letting us know, Sharon.  Prayers continue for you.  May the Opdivo be optimum in it's effectiveness!

0 Kudos
elvan

I am so glad that you came to update all of us and I am thrilled that you have a great milestone coming right up.   You are getting prayers from so many people in so many places.  It has to make a difference.

Love,

Ellen

0 Kudos
Sootie

Sharon----I am happy that you will be getting this immunotherapy. It has worked wonders for the three people I know who have gotten it. My prayers for strength and courage continue.

0 Kudos
shashort

Thanks Sharon for the update. Still sending prayers your way. Praying that immunotherapy kicks those cancer cells. Hugs to you.

0 Kudos
bonniebee

So nice to hear from you Sharon and  my prayers are with you ! Your milestone is on My B-Day !

0 Kudos
Barbara145

I think of you Sharon.  I think you are amazing. Wow.  What a journey.  Praying for you and your new treatment.  Love,   Barbara

0 Kudos
MarilynH

(((((((((((((((Sending extra loving, caring, gentle cyber hugs from me to you Sharon))))))))))))))) I'm still sending good thoughts and prayers up for you dear friend and fellow Exer, yay for your upcoming milestone,

0 Kudos