Hey Mark. I have a few questions about moderation. I think many of us would like to better understand the problem. Out of curiosity,
- how many false positives happen in a day?
- What is the ratio of false positives to real positives?
- Is there any similarities between the false positives? Like, time of day, keystroke sequence, particular @mentions or #tags?
- Is the rate of false positives for becomeanex consistent with other sites that use Jive?
- Is the rate of false positives consistent between sites that use Jive and sites that use other internet forum software?
I know that Jive doesn't want to share details on moderation criteria, but I think some information should be available to us without setting the smammers loose. What do you think?
Please see Comparison_of_Internet_forum_software for an explanation of the thread based platforms I'd like to see incorporated into becomeanex, if and when such a thing becomes possible.