cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

mikecity

Good morning everyone

Hi all,

Happy Monday!!!!!!  Are you ready for a new week?  Today I have physical therapy for my back again.  The exercises really seem to be helpful.  

It's another day smoke free!!!!!!  That's something to celebrate!!!!!!  I really was in a bad way.  Then I came here.  People were blogging that  quitting was doable with preparation.  Stay with it!!!!!  You can do it!!!!!!  Namaste    

N. O. P. E. 

4 Replies
bonniebee

Yes  Mike another Monday and the weeks are flying by !!! I wish the days  would slow down a bit ,summer is going by way to fast for my liking !

I am glad that PT is helping you out I have back problems too..... not fun ! How are you liking your  retirement ? Thanks for your daily blog !

NOPE ..............................what does NAMASTE mean ?

0 Kudos
mikecity

Hi,

I am still getting use to retirement.  It's so different from working 47 hours.

Namaste means, "I bow to the divine in you ". I am still doing yoga.

Have a good day.

bonniebee

Thanks for the reply to my question Mike you will get used to it !!! I did I have been retired for about 9 months now it is nice not having to be up so early and out the door especially in the winter when it is so dark and even snowing ! Have a great day !

0 Kudos
Jennifer-Quit

It is good to hear that your PT is helping.  Hope you have a good day Mike!

0 Kudos