cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

Ready2021

GRATEFUL

Yes I am so grateful so grateful I can come here any time 24/7 so grateful I have people here that gave me encouragement to move forward, so grateful that I as reading Allen Carr, ( not finished yet ) so grateful that my doctor gave me fist bump for the 45 SMOKEFREE DAYS today  IM just grateful

15 Replies
TW517

Yay for you!  I can't wait to see my doctor.  Congrats on 45 days!

Ready2021

Thank you how many smoke free days you have is your appointment soon?

0 Kudos
TW517

66 Days.  My next scheduled appointment is my annual physical in January.  I'm almost hoping I catch a mild flu or something before that so I have an excuse to go see her

A couple people suggested I schedule an appt. just to have my blood pressure checked.  I'm half tempted to do that.

bonniebee

I remember well how great I felt the first time I had gone back for a physical .The Nurse Practitioner who had listened to my lungs before I quit and said how awful they sounded  and in fact she had said , " I am worried about your lungs Bonnie " was sp amazed at the difference she said ,"No more wheezing !" she was so happy that I had quit !

I am grateful too and grateful for you and all the newbie"s  who keep me from going back it helps me to keep in mind all the work it took to get where I am today . 

Congrats to you !!!quit mountain goats.jpgWe all help each other reach the top and stay on top! 

YoungAtHeart

Happy to celebrate with you!!!

SO proud of you!

Nancy

Strudel

An atttitude of gratitude is perfect on this journey! Congrats to you - you sound wonderful! 

0 Kudos
elvan

So happy for you...keep stacking those days.  Telling a doctor or dentist that you quit smoking is downright amazing!

0 Kudos
Giulia

I am grateful for YOU and your 45 day quit, because you help keep my quit strong.  Yes, even after 11+ years.  Your quit, your success, nourishes mine.  It encourages ALL who have quit to be like you.  To hold on.  To keep on.  To be grateful for this site.  It also gives hope to those who haven't yet reached the stage of gratefulness in this journey.  Keep being the inspiration you are.  OK?!

Ready2021

It's people like you that keep me going on this journey there are moments where zi be like i cant believe this i dont smoke lol i just smile at myself

0 Kudos