cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

12Finally34

Simple Questions

Discussing with someone about my support for quitting - she wanted the information.  Question sound stupid but don't want to break any regulations.  Can I share this site with anyone or do the pulmonary doctors direct their patient to this site?  

8 Replies
Jennifer-Quit

Click on "Member Directory" at top of page to the right.  Then click on "Send Invites" on left hand side.  Then enter their email address - I believe that is all there is to it.  

0 Kudos
YoungAtHeart

This is a community open to ALL, mostly staffed by volunteers, some who have successfully quit smoking (like me) and others who, like you and your friend, who want to be successful quitters.

She would be most welcomed.

Nancy

CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there!

This is a publicly available site free and open to everyone.  You're welcome to refer anyone you like.  Current smokers, quitters, supporters, etc. In fact, we have some wallet cards that you can hand to people to refer them to the site.  You can request them /blogs/Mark-blog/2016/02/29/do-you-find-yourself-referring-people-to-the-ex-community-wallet-cards-a...‌.  

If you're asking something else, please clarify.

Mark
EX Community Manager

EX Community Admin Team
Giulia

Refer away!  The more the merrier.  I've mentioned this site to many of my doctors.  And handed out a some of those wallet cards Mark mentioned to strangers in passing who had cigarettes dangling from their lips.  Haven't gotten bloodied yet!  lol

One thing is certain. There are no stupid questions on this site!

ONWARD TO FREEDOM!!!

Chuck

elvan

I have given those wallet cards out to all of my doctors, I have given them to people who asked me how I quit, and I have also written down the website for people.  The more people who quit successfully, the better.  I believe that education and support are the keys to staying quit...they sure have been for me.  Invite anyone and everyone who can benefit!

I am with Chuck, there are no stupid questions on this site.

Ellen

Sootie

The site (community) is open to anyone. The more the merrier (and the healthier!!)

One BIG Happy Family!

0 Kudos