cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Giulia

Community Search Feature

Jump to solution

There appears to be trouble with the community search function.  I keep getting and error message.  ???

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
7 Replies
Giulia

Seems to be fixed now.  Thanks!

Thanks Giulia for all your advises. I'll do all you have sed and do something different in this beautiful and magic web page. 

0 Kudos

You need top level clearance for that.

0 Kudos
Florflor

Hello! Giulia and jonescarp. What is suppose to talk about hear? When in touch I used to visit the daily pledge. But I don't see any content here. Is it something knew? Nice to talk with you.

0 Kudos

Click on "Home" in the black bar near the top of the page on the left.  Then click on "Read The Latest Updates" - the forth blue square box from the left to read blogs or discussions.

Click on "Celebrations and Events" in the black bar near the top and click on links to the  daily pledge page and also to the Freedom Train.

Hope this helps a little!

0 Kudos
Giulia

Florflor‌  If you need further help, let me know.  Hover over my G and then click on message.  Also this link might help you:  https://excommunity.becomeanex.org/community/community-help/blog/2017/02/14/ex-to-ex-instructions?sr...   Great to see you!

0 Kudos
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

I'm not aware of any widespread search issues but I'll look into it.  Thanks for letting me know you had a problem.

Mark
EX Community Manager

EX Community Admin Team