0 Kudos
14 Replies
YoungAtHeart

Jim is OK.

Don't know about Daniela????

0 Kudos
Jennifer-Quit

Jim made an appearance last night - he is OK

I sent Daniela a message on FB just a little while ago - I will let you know if I hear from her.  She has taken breaks from EX before.

Jennifer-Quit

I did get a reply from Daniela - she is just very busy with works, doctor appointments, and her Mother.  

elvan

What about Puff and GregP...I think Doug is on vacation, right?  Where are you puff-tm-draggin‌ and gregp136‌??? Is dwwms‌ on vacation or do I have that wrong?  Not much from constanceclum‌ and still nothing on here from 
MePlus3 but she is on Facebook.

0 Kudos

Connie left a like somewhere last night or today.

0 Kudos
Jennifer-Quit

I think it is Gregp136 that is on vacation.  

There is Connie, Justsharon, Terrie, and Kimberly who are all having a hard time getting started - and staying quit.  Or at least that it my assumption.  I worry about them all and do reach out from time to time but usually get no response.  

JACKIE1-25-15

Kimberly last post on FB was smokefree. I do not mix the content of EX with FB so I not sure where she is now.  I will take a look see if she posted anything.  I think she is using FB as a safety net in case she falls.  

0 Kudos
Barbara145

Daniela replied to a blog within the last few days and Greg is on vacation with his wife.

0 Kudos
MePlus3

Hi dale I'm still hanging on with 9 days