cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

Angie_machado

How to reply?

How do you reply to a comment?  I hit reply and wrote back but couldn't find send?  I new.   Angie

0 Kudos
7 Replies
Sootie

When you click on reply a "window" should open where you can type your reply. Then you just click on Add Comment which is in a red box at the bottom left side of your window. Hope this helps.......

0 Kudos
Giulia

After you've written your reply, scroll down until you see the red Post button and click on that.  If for some reason that doesn't work, let us know.  

0 Kudos

I just clicked add a reply and wrote this response. Now I will click the add comment button on the bottom left of this box.

0 Kudos
YoungAtHeart

Be sure you are logged in when you comment ("log in" will show in the top right hand corner if you aren't).   If you aren't logged in, neither the "Reply to Original Question" red box nor the "Add Comment" red box will be available to you.

0 Kudos
elvan

This is not an easy program to explain.  I keep trying to double click on things and then realize that I have to scroll down...it has taken me forever.  If I can learn this, anyone can.

0 Kudos
Angie_machado

Thank you for your support.  I swear I'll learn this site on way or another!   

0 Kudos
elvan

Now THAT'S the spirit!  We really are here...some people are better at navigating and explaining than others.  You might want to ask Giulia‌ or Jennifer-Quit  both of them are really good at navigating and at explaining.  You can do this.

0 Kudos