cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

Jennifer-Quit

Site Information for Newer Members

Someone mentioned the other day in a comment that they had a hard time finding The Freedom Train.  Here is just a little information that might help the newer folks find their way around this site.  

• To find the current freedom train click on "Celebrations & Events" in the black bar at the top of the page.  On the left hand side you can click on links to take the daily pledge or ride the Freedom Train.  Everyone is welcomed to ride the train no matter how long you have been quit.  Simply comment and say congratulations to others and shout out your accomplishments.  The more the merrier!
  • To find the latest discussions, questions, or blogs - go to the home page and click on "Read The Latest Updates".  From there you can read everything (except status updates) that has been posted.  You can sort the material by "date created" or "latest activity".  I normally look at the newest created first and then look at latest active.  By doing that I feel like I don't miss many of the postings that I am interested in reading.
  • To write a blog, discussion, or ask a question - you can also do this from the home page by clicking on "Ask & Share" or "Post to My Blog".  You can also post by clicking the drop down arrow by the "Pencil" icon by your avatar.
  • If I can help with anything else, let me know and I will try to help if I can.
2 Replies