cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

mikecity

Good morning everyone

Hi,

Happy Saturday!!!!!!  How's it going?  Are you glad the weekend is here?  I will probably go to market today.  

It's another day in eternity!!!!!  It's great they are now smoke free!!!!!!  I can't thank EX enough for giving me today without nicotine!!!!!  Stay close!!!!  This site really works!!!!!  Namaste    

N. O. P. E. 

8 Replies
YoungAtHeart

Namaste, Mike!

Don't forget I am throwing you a retirement party on Tuesday.  It's casual clothes, so don't bother to dress up!!!  Anything special you would like us to serve?

Nancy

0 Kudos
mikecity

Anything will be fine.  I am starting to look forward to retirement.  Namaste 

0 Kudos
Jennifer-Quit

tjanddj

I hear you are retiring! Congratulations. I love retirement myself nothing boring about it to me. You sound like you have things you like to do to keep yourself from getting bored.  I am glad you are taking care of yourself Mike. Have a good day.

Trudy

0 Kudos
Barbara145

Hi Mike.  I found retiring another journey.  It is awesome but it just takes time.  Give it a little time and enjoy.

0 Kudos
indingrl

Congrats mike on retiring. Thank you fir your good mornings too...thank you fir helping ME stay quit no matter what by coming here and sharing the love with everyone... i appreciate you....gentle hug. 

0 Kudos
Sisiy

Thank you. Just getting started 

0 Kudos
Sisiy

Congrats on retiring. Thank you for your help 

0 Kudos