cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

mikecity

Good morning everyone

Hi all,

Happy Wednesday!!!!!!  Here comes another new day!!!!!  My time on the workforce may be over with.  Monday I have an appointment for evaluation from a physical therapist for schiosis (curvature of the spine).  

Whatever comes your way, you don't have to smoke over it!!!!!!!  Good or bad news, we are set free!!!!!!  Love it!!!!!!!  Namaste     

N. O. P. E. 

0 Kudos
3 Replies

Sorry to hear about the scoliosis, Mike! You've had your share of ups and downs lately! Ride the wave!

0 Kudos
Jennifer-Quit

Sorry about your spine issues - hopefully it will all work out.  Hope you have a good day Mike!

0 Kudos
elvan

mikecity‌ I have severe scoliosis, my spine is curved and rotated inward leaving me with little support for my ribcage, recurrent sciatica and nearly intolerable pain.  I wish you well...do whatever you are told to do.  You apparently do heavy lifting at work and that's really tough on the spine.  I have rheumatoid arthritis and degenerative disc disease from over 25 years on steroids.  It is important to remain active but to respect your limitations.

Hope you had good pizza at work today.

Ellen

0 Kudos