cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

bonniebee

Beauty

this gorgeous picture was on my timeline this morning on Fb taken by a woman named Liz It is the East Chop Lighthouse On Martha's Vineyard Island my native home sunrise East chop lighthouse.jpg

10 Replies
YoungAtHeart

It makes me sad knowing you are not still THERE!

Beautiful picture!

elvan

I agree with YoungAtHeart‌, you so BELONG there.  I don't know if I have ever known anyone with such a love of their original home.  I moved around when I was a kid because my father was in the service, I never really felt that connection except maybe with Western New York State, even THAT, is sort of dubious.  There are some places that I loved and others not so much.  I wish you could move back there, clearly, it is where you belong.

This is yet another magnificent photograph of a magnificent place.

Ellen

Kev1963

Beautiful    

bonniebee

I do really love that little and very beautiful Island ! Even though all my close family members  ( except one Grandson ) have either passed on or moved from it  I still love that place and wish to be back there . If it be the Lord's will maybe it will happen but as it is I must be grateful for where he has placed me and appreciate all the years I had there . ( this is hard !  ) but I always have to think how much worse off others are in the world and be thankful that i have a home in the country and it may not be the Vineyard but it has it's own beauty !

Diannnnn

Love it! Thanks for sharing.

MarilynH

Wow my bonniebee ,this is an absolutely gorgeous pic and I really hope that you can get back there someday to at least visit if not to live, thanks for sharing with us my friend and fellow Exer.

Mandolinrain

Wow, that's also worth framing! 

tjanddj

Beautiful!

TurboRose

Beautiful