cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
indingrl

editing my contentI

Jump to solution

I went to edit my member date because it has wrong date. I have been coming to this site since December 2010....PLEASE give me detailed directions as to correct this huge error...thank you for your time and understanding how very important this is to ME...gentle hug.

Tags (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

Regrettably the member since date is the date you first logged into Jive community. We actually have been advocating since January that this be fixed however it can't be at this time.  Your actual date of account creation is recorded and can be found in your My Quit Plan profile. In the future we may be able to sync the member since date to fix them but as of now they're going to show the date you first logged in. It's not a field that even I can edit. Sorry!

Mark

EX Community Admin Team

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Mark‌, any easy answer here?

CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

Regrettably the member since date is the date you first logged into Jive community. We actually have been advocating since January that this be fixed however it can't be at this time.  Your actual date of account creation is recorded and can be found in your My Quit Plan profile. In the future we may be able to sync the member since date to fix them but as of now they're going to show the date you first logged in. It's not a field that even I can edit. Sorry!

Mark

EX Community Admin Team
indingrl

Thank you Sir Mark ... Understood and moving forward.

0 Kudos