cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

Ready2021

31 days

31 days I'm still going strong not quite sleeping good however is this normal continue with restless leg my doctor has me on Wellbutrin small dosage to help with anxiety weight is this good been on it for 2 weeks

17 Replies
YoungAtHeart

31 days is YUGE!!!!!!

Keep going!

Nancy

Ready2021

Yes I know I it's a blessing

maryfreecig

Congratulations on 31. 

Don't know about welbutrin, but I'm sure someone else will comment. 

You are walking the walk, and it's working--so whatever you are doing, great job!

prjimm01

I was on a very small dose of wellbutrin and it didn't hurt!  also used NRT.  been 895 days now. YOU ARE DOING THIS AND YOU SHOULD BE VERY PROUD!

Ready2021

What is nrt congrats on 895

elvan

Ready2021  So proud of you!  CONGRATULATIONS!  31 days is great. NRT is nicotine replacement therapy like patches or gum or lozenges.  If you have restless leg syndrome, I think there are other more effective medications for that, more effective that Wellbutrin, I do believe that Wellbutrin might make the early stages a bit easier.  I did not have issues with sleeping but I know a lot of people who did.  You are doing GREAT!

Ready2021

I feel great and then It comes back but goes away quickly I guess it takes time to feel great all the time I mean about not smoking the urges last all about a sec or 2 the main thing I have not smoked in 32 days today Its so great that I want this so bad.

elvan

I could not be happier for you!  Keep on truckin'.  You are in No Man's Land now and will be until around day 130 so be prepared for craves to come out of "nowhere"...to pop up and surprise you.  They are memories and they will not last, every time you go through another period of time where you feel like you want to smoke but you DON'T smoke...you get stronger and the nicodemon gets weaker. You are doing this, I cannot tell you exactly when you will feel that a big part of the challenge is gone but I can promise you that it gets easier.  It takes time and there are no shortcuts.  Smoking will do nothing FOR you!

Ellen

Strudel

Congrats on 31 days! Love the message! I took Welbutrin too for a while.... You are doing great - way to go!