cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Connect with others living with health conditions

Did you get your Vitamins Today?

Sometimes we overlook nutrition as - Yea, Yea, I know! But everybody around me eats junk! Yes, evrywhere you look there is plenty of junk from that soda that tastes soooo good on a hot day to a quick meal at McD's because you ran out of time. But unlike other people we can't afford to eat just anything!

Fruits and Veggies! Lean meats - never ever processed! Whole grain breads! Balanced Meals! All of this will help you feel better and do more. So let's be serious!

Here is an article about essential Vitamins for COPD and how to incorporate them into your lifestyle. It doesn't have to be hard! Please consider getting a nutritionist to help you if you can't seem to get it together. 

The Nutrient That May Help Reverse Emphysema And COPD | Care2 Healthy Living 

I have 4 enemies: Salt, Sugar, Unhealthy Fats and processed foods. Think like this - the closer to fresh from the garden or farm the better. 

Summer is the perfect time to refresh your Nutrition Plan since fresh fruit and veggies abound!

Eat right to live right and Breathe Better!

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
1 Reply
Diannnnn

I had my Emergen C Immune Plus this morning. Yesterday I had blueberries, a blueberry protein shake, a ton of water, and boiled shrimp. It's cool how my body seems to want healthier fare, even though I'm on vacation. I will be having some fried hushpuppies and an oyster poboy or two, but overall I am pleased.

Thanks for sharing the article....very informative!