cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

Ready2021

A Big 23 days smoke free

1497351980989_quit_start_brag_screen (1).jpgIm so grateful and happy you can see it on my face that Im happy about my 23 days smoke free I had a physical today and my doctor was smiling from ear to ear also if 23 days can make you feel like this I have a lot to look forward to. IJS

14 Replies
MarilynH

You look fantastic and you definitely look happy, congratulations on your precious 23 splendiforous smoke Free days, stick with N.O.P.E  - Not One Puff Ever  - because it works along with vigilance, I love your positive attitude and that's going to keep you stacking up your glorious DOF.

Strudel

Woo hoo! Congrats to you on your magnificent quit! You sound wonderful! 

Jennifer-Quit

It only gets better and better!  Congratulations!

Ready2021

Thank you its getting better

0 Kudos
Ready2021

I put on weight but one thing at a time lol

elvan

Ready2021   You look like a million dollars, lady!  Congratulations on 23 days...telling that doctor must have felt wonderful, I remember telling mine.  He was SO HAPPY.  

Ellen

Ready2021

She was elated she spent over an 1 hr with me thats why I adore her she is personal and you dont find doctors who get personal I just gotta work on weight while im on this journey

Ready2021

And a big thank you people on here make me feel wonderful

Diannnnn

That is so awesome! I am impressed and you should be too!

If you are worried about weight, you should join the Let's Get Moving Challenge. It isn't about how much exercise you do, it's about doing what you can and building on that! I know it is hard, food tastes so good when you aren't smoking!

Keep in rocking it!

Dian