cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

300 wonderful days!

I thought it was impossibile just 300 days ago ... I had some hopes 200 days ago ... and the last 100 days flew by really fast with a lost of weeks where I was not even remembering to be a smoker.

I had my crisis an my cravings even in the last 100 days ... even in the last 10 days, but you know how to manage them and after a little effort, it's all gone again.

I owe you a lot for the great support in my first 100 days and I have a small message for all the new ones: this is a great community. All of us needs help ... we are drug addictive and there is a lot of people here that can really change our live.
Take it one step at the time ... one hour at the time at the beginning ... ask for help and read a lot ... understand what smoking is doing to you and what quitting means ...

It's a tough journey, but it is a wonderful journey ... I'm in the middle of it but I can wait to celebrate with all of you my first year of freedom.

All the best.

Carlo

14 Replies
Jennifer-Quit

Congratulations Carlo on 300 days!  

0 Kudos
Mandolinrain

Bravo ! Well done! Congrats on 300 lovely days of freedom!

0 Kudos
bacardigirl

Congrats on 300 days! Next stop - 6% club!

0 Kudos

I too look forward to hearing of your 1 year anniversary! But in the meantime, CONGRATULATIONS on 300 days of freedom!!

ONWARD TO FREEDOM!!!

Chuck

0 Kudos
Diannnnn

Congratulations! That is so awesome!

0 Kudos
YoungAtHeart

0 Kudos
elvan

What a lovely blog carloprivitera‌ offering encouragement to new people.  You have really done well, I know you had some pretty challenging times at the beginning.  We all have to stay vigilant, we are one puff away from going back to where we were.

Ellen

MarilynH

A super duper congratulations on your splendiforous 300 precious smoke free days and heading straight for the 6 % club thanks for sharing your awesome blog post because you're right this is a wonderful journey, yay for all of us Exers.

Strudel

Way to go Carlo! Congrats on 300 days! 

0 Kudos