cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

MarilynH

I'm curious and hopeful!

Has anyone been in contact or heard from our dear friend and fellow Exer Diane Joy? I haven't seen her for quite some time now! If you're out there indingrl we miss you so give us a big hello and let us know you're okay, ok? 

33 Replies
YoungAtHeart

elvan

I have not heard from her since she was posting very, very frequently a couple of weeks ago.  I think she has to use library computers so maybe she just has not been able to get there.  I know her daughter is quite ill, I hope that she comes here and lets us know if things are getting worse.

Hi, Diane Joy...SEE, you are MISSED!

Blessings,

Ellen

IrishRose

Diane does have to use the computer at the Library, Ellen. 

Jennifer-Quit

She logs in from time to time but really hasn't been active since some people reported her to admin.  For the record I did not report her.

MarilynH

No I sure didn't report her to administration either! Jennifer_Quit_05-01-14 , hopefully the @ mention will get her attention to let her know that we miss her so I'll send her good thoughts and prayers up for her and her family.

YoungAtHeart

Let me at'em - let me at'em!

MarilynH

I just  noticed the boxing gloves now, although I did notice the heals earlier.

0 Kudos
Barbara145

Reported her for what?  Talking about Jesus. I love you Diane Joy.

MarilynH

I hit the correct answer without meaning to on my tablet and I tried to tap it again to reverse it and it wouldn't take back the correct answer Barbara145 so I say oops! Mark

0 Kudos