cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

IrishRose

Hunting for Frogs

Have not seen any green tree frogs in awhile.  Yesterday, I found one in a plant, and just now, I found another one on the back porch in the pineapple top my husband rooted and potted in a planter a couple months ago.  That makes two green tree frogs. 

Hunting for frogs and taking photos of them is a whole lot healthier than smoking cancer sticks.

DSCN1858.JPG

Have fun protecting your quit!!!  

Now, I must get back to painting the dining room and kitchen.  UGH!  

7 Replies

Maybe not as pretty as butterflies but nevertheless in metamorphosis!

IrishRose

Funny how I gravitate towards metamorphosis a lot, but butterflies are my favorite, Thomas!!!  There is no better way than a butterfly to define the freedom you experience when you quit smoking!!!!

giphy.gif

(((hug))) for you, Dear Friend!

0 Kudos
Legend

Awww .... He is so cute. I hope a tasty meal comes by soon for him to enjoy. 

YoungAtHeart

SO cute - and GREAT picture!  You are blessed!

Nancy

Strudel

How cool! Thanks....sure hope you made it through the painting!  

0 Kudos
IrishRose

Strudel I was tired, so I took a nap instead (it was elvan 's fault, she put the idea in my head), but today is the day.  Must finish the painting so I can get that new floor in that I have been waiting for, and waiting for, and waiting for.   hahahahaha  I have to take advantage of my hand feeling better, before I bust up something else on my body.  I am like an accident waiting to happen for some reason. 

0 Kudos
elvan

IrishRose‌ I have that effect on people.  I put them to sleep without even trying.  I wish I could take a nap now but, alas, I have therapy.