cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JACKIE1-25-15

Ugh! Sometimes it can be hard to "keep it moving".

Okay so I stayed out until the wee hours of the morning on the pier fishing.  Caught two fish and a cooler full of blue crabs.  You know crabs  have a way of grabbing hold of each other and not letting go.  So if you are dealing with something that is holding you back from "moving".  You gotta let it go. Hmmmm.  Procrastination? 

This morning I tossed and turned deciding whether to get out of the bed to go to the exercise class.  I haven’t gotten there yet but I do have my pretty EXercise clothes on.  Therefore, I know I am going to do something.  It is my first step.  I may not do the cardio but just walk and do the yoga.  Anyway, sometimes it is hard to get the body moving but you have to take that first step to move forward and not let anything hold you back.  Got to go. love ya’ll .  I have to keep it moving.  See you later….

What are you going to do today to  keep it moving?

BTW Did #3 Challenge yesterday 7992 steps.   

Labels (1)
7 Replies
YoungAtHeart

Go, Jackie,

Go, Jackie,

Go, Jackie,

GO!

JACKIE1-25-15

Did the cardio and walked not yoga. #4 CHALLENGE OF THE WEEK Done 10290 steps for today whoo hoo. Sometimes it is hard but you have got to take the first step and not allow anything hold you back. Get to steppin ya'll . For me Sat and Sun for

R & R. 

elvan

I am trying to get to my friend's pool but the weather might stop me so I will do a work out at home, stretching, leg lifts, weights.  One way or another, I will get moving.  I am not particularly excited about it though.

Have a good one, Jackie.   Our storms last night were incredibly intense, glad you did not get them.

Ellen

JACKIE1-25-15

I hope the weather holds up.  Be safe. Love you the most. Have a great weekend.  I am on R & R.

0 Kudos
Sootie

Did my usual routine which I described in the last blog....guess I'll need to come up with something new or I'll sound really boring!!!! My kids are home this weekend so tomorrow night I will "run" with them.....which since my son is a marathon runner translates to....he'll run and then run back and walk with me for awhile and then run off again and then come back..........for good ol Mom. My daughter will probably be staying closer to my pace....but still will be stronger. I can no longer run continuously.......I run/walk. Still fun.

JACKIE1-25-15

Whatever is necessary by any means necessary to keep moving like out quit. NOPE   You are doing great.  I have a routine also it doesn't matter what you do or how you do it as long as you are MOVING....in my high pitch voice. 

0 Kudos
Mandolinrain

I used to be a gym rat yeats ago, now I enjoy walking fast. Unfortunately I have had issues with the heat and pollen so. Outside walks are not doable right no. Sooooooo, I bought a mini tramp again ( old one busted) and am trying to make time for me on it each day I can't walk! Better than nothing,lol