cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

gregp136

I Take Full Responsibility!

I know, I know, I should not have done it.  We all know it was not intentional, but I know it was my fault anyway.  I didn't see it coming (How could I?) but maybe I should have.  No one even tried to warn me (What is up with that?)

The good dr_hays‌ posted religiously every week, giving medical insight into addition and nicotine.  Then I joined.  

I scared him away.

He tried, he really did.

He posted twice since March when I joined, but I guess me being a member here was just too much!

Is it my weekly showers?

17 Replies
YoungAtHeart

Perhaps he fell off the playground slide???

elvan

Hmmmm, not sure what's up with that.  Maybe he felt that he did not get enough feedback so that he knew he was reaching people.  I really don't know.

Bree19

Yip.  dr_hays‌ is in hiding. 

We're sending you out to find him for us.

Right after your next shower, k?

Bree

Greg, we're glad you're here on the playground! Dr. Hays. will come around eventually! You don't have to be anybody except who you are!

Giulia

I don't know what you did, Greg, but whatever it is is all your fault!  lol  I miss Dr. Hays' weekly blogs also.  He's got a full plate, I'm sure.  But I too hope he'll be back.  You listening dr_hays‌?

(PS, Greg, a shower twice a week might help!)  

gregp136

I thought once of week was kinda a waste of good water....but twice a week???!!!!

0 Kudos
dwwms

Perhaps you could check into some low-flow shower heads. I think you can get some that only use .5 gallons of water per minute. Just a thought...

YoungAtHeart

and NO FAIR bringing your soap and towel to the playground kid's pool!!!!!

Mandolinrain

Your title scared me! Glad your ok. Prob fell off slide like Nancy said.lol