cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

indingrl

How do I join this GROUP

Jump to solution

Please I would like to join your group I have been nicotine free since Jan 6, 2011 I was given a cold turkey quit by my Sviour and Lord Jesus. Sir Mark suggested I join groups so I could be MYSELF in sharing recovery and thankfulness to Jesus and this RECOVERY FROM NICOTINE SITE. Thank you for your time. Hug

Tags (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Giulia

https://excommunity.becomeanex.org/docs/DOC-1091-take-the-daily-pledge  is not a group.  Just grab the hand held out before you, promise not to smoke and offer your hand to the next person.  Pledging not to put a cigarette in our mouths for this day has nothing to do with religion.  We are each entitled to pledge in our own fashion.  Don't worry about it Diane Joy.  

View solution in original post

6 Replies
elvan

indingrl  I think you just go to Celebrations and Events and click on it and then make sure to go to the last post and reply to that post to support the person ahead of you and the person behind you.  Not sure if it is a "group" as such.  

indingrl

Ok do you know if they hate Jesus people? I don't want to cause trouble I just wanted to help people and Sir Mark said he had people uncomfortable with my Jesus blogs and he said for ME to join groups so I could be MYSELF. Hug so I am doing as suggested by Sir Mark .

MarilynH

Oh my gosh Diane, I can't imagine anyone feeling uncomfortable, do join and each day you take the hand above you and pledge not to smoke no matter what and extend your free hand to the next person in line, huge hug indingrl I'm heading to bed now sweet friend. 

Just be You, Diane Joy! Who else can you be? We LOVE YOU!

(((((((((((INDIN GRL))))))))))

CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

indingrl.01.06.2011 wrote:

Ok do you know if they hate Jesus people? I don't want to cause trouble I just wanted to help people and Sir Mark said he had people uncomfortable with my Jesus blogs and he said for ME to join groups so I could be MYSELF. Hug so I am doing as suggested by Sir Mark .

This Daily Pledge‌ isn't as active now that Take the Daily Pledge‌ is in Celebrations & Events‌.

Non-Christians don't necessarily hate Jesus. They just have different beliefs. In fact, there are plenty of amazing non-Christians. Daily Pledgers come from all backgrounds and beliefs.

Mark
EX Community Manager

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos
Giulia

https://excommunity.becomeanex.org/docs/DOC-1091-take-the-daily-pledge  is not a group.  Just grab the hand held out before you, promise not to smoke and offer your hand to the next person.  Pledging not to put a cigarette in our mouths for this day has nothing to do with religion.  We are each entitled to pledge in our own fashion.  Don't worry about it Diane Joy.