cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This and That ( new group )?

Putting this out there just to see if there would be an interest at all for a group called 'This and That'?

Thought it would be fun to have an area where we could share ideas,recipes, crafts, grandchildren, our pets, fitness,diet, music, art.. camping, hobbies...just about anything really.

Only rule would be no Political or religious debates....Actually, no debates would be perfect. Lets just all get along, be nice to each other.

?????  Anyone ???? 

If so and theres an interest, how to start??? Mark

Tags (2)
36 Replies

That's a lovely idea!  I would like to be a part of your group.

Well we shall see what happens. Waiting for response from Mark, glad to have you if are successful !

0 Kudos
Bree19

I think it's a great idea Missy. Have a "smoke free" chat zone.

Maybe ask Mark‌ how it's done?   

Bree

I hope we get a good response, I think it's a fun idea!

0 Kudos

Mandolinrain‌ I was just thinking about how it would be nice to have somewhere to go just to chat without it needing to be "smoking related". I have so much going on in my life right now that isn't specifically geared towards my quit. My quit is great and I credit this site of course but I would love to be able to share and hear about other stuff. I don't know if there is a specific group as listed in Mark's comment though... which by the way I didn't even realize were available either.. but I know there are times I'd like to share a blog or thought that isn't quit related and feel I shouldn't because I don't want to take up newsfeed from those needed for their quit.

MandolinrainMarkbrittann3

That's what I was imagining too.  A "smoke-free"  and "quit-free" chat corner.  About whatever is going on in our lives - I'm interested in learning more about my quit buddies...what work they do or did, kids, grand kids, fluffy kids, gardens, cooking - a space that we don't have to refer to our quit journeys.  Only the rest of our lives.

But let's wait to see what Missy envisioned.

Bree

Bree19 wrote:

Mandolinrain Mark brittann3

That's what I was imagining too.  A "smoke-free"  and "quit-free" chat corner.

If I'm "quit-free" does that mean I'm smoking ? Not  sure I can encourage that.

Mark
EX Community Manager

EX Community Admin Team

I hear you funny man Mark‌.  Quit free does sound suspect.

It means I have other stuff to chat about other than my successful quit.  

I can't think of a different description.  

I know you know what I mean! ;-))

Bree