cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

MichelleDiane

Today feels good.

I know I only have one day of not smoking under my belt, but with the beautiful sunshine today my spirits are lifted.  I am savoring each breath of the lovely air and know my lungs are grateful and so am I.  I am looking forward to sharing and reading in this community.  Have a wonderful smoke fee day.  Smell the daisies. 

19 Replies
c2q

Great idea! I'm going to do just that. Congratulations on your first day of quitting. It's nice to have you in the community.

MichelleDiane

Thank you so much.  Great picture.

elvan

MichelleDiane‌ How wonderful that you are feeling so good.  You might be a Happy Quitter...they are pretty rare this early in a quit but it HAS happened and you just might be one.  In any event, congratulations on your great quittitude, I am seriously proud of you and happy for you.

Ellen

MichelleDiane

Thank you for the lovely response.  I'm not sure I will be happy all of the time, but I am going to try and focus on every smoke free breath I take.  Have a magnificent day

0 Kudos
YoungAtHeart

Doesn't the clean air going into your lungs feel WONDERFUL??

Enjoy it!

Nancy

maryfreecig

Amen!

Jennifer-Quit

It's true! You will begin to notice the benefits immediately!  Concentrate on the positive - that will take you far!  Congrats on day Won!

gardenancy8

Congrats on your one day, that is huge, keeping moving forward one crave at a time!  It does get easier for sure. Every day of a quit is huge, be super proud of yourself. 

prjimm01

quitting does not have to be hard and dreary!  It can be quite fun!  Enjoy my friend!